Location: Hanoi, Vietnam – Duration: 40 minutes (approx)
HANOI AIRPORT PICK-UP & SEE-OFF SERVICE
( Noibai – Hanoi, Hanoi – Noibai airport)
Enjoy the luxury of your own vehicle and professional driver as you make your way with comfort and ease from the airport to your hotel of choice. Book in advance to ensure an easy arrival!
From Hanoi airport (HAN) to Hanoi old quarter takes about 40 minutes, a little longer in peak traffic hours.
When making a booking, you will need to advise us of your flight details and your accommodation details. Your transfer will be confirmed within 24 hours.
Meeting point at Noi Bai airport:
Please head outside the arrival hall to column 8 (Terminal 2) and look out for your drive/representative holding a Hanoi Transfer Service sign with your name on it.
Hotel Pick Up:
- Please wait at the hotel lobby
- Kindly arrive at least 5 minutes before your scheduled pick up time
From 23:00 to 5:00 AM extra 5$/car
- 4 Seater Vehicle, maximum of a group of 2, maximum of 3 medium sized luggage
- 7 Seater Vehicle, maximum of a group of 5, maximum of 5 medium sized luggage
- 16 Seater Vehicle, maximum of a group of 10, maximum of 10 medium size luggage
Round trip get 10% OFF for the way back
Or make an inquiry
- Noi Bai International Airport in Hanoi is the largest in the north of the country. It is 35 km from the city centre, and the travel time to or from the city centre is approximately 45 minutes (1hour in peak times) There have been many difficulties for travelers who call taxis’ for transferring from Noi Bai Airport to Hanoi. Guests are sometimes charged too highly, or taken to wrong hotels or destinations.
- When you arrive at Noi Bai International Airport, you’ll see your name on our staffs’ hand sign board. Our drivers will wait for their passengers at the “Arrivals” area, where other drivers are also waiting with name boards. If you arrive at Noi bai Airport and do not see your name on a board, you or our driver, may be waiting in the wrong lobby. There are two Arrival lobbies, A and B, and if you cannot find the driver please go to the “Information Desk ” and ring us on : ( +84 ) 982358282.
- Should you tip your driver? It is up to you whether you want to tip the driver or not. If you are happy with the service he gave you can, however, there is no obligation.
- Q: Distance from Noi bai airport to Hanoi ?.
- A: 35km.
- Q: How to get from noi bai airport to Hanoi ?
- A: By bus, by taxi and private car.
- Q: How long get from Noi Bai airport to Hanoi ?
- A: take about 45 minute.
Submit your review
I booked a transfer from the International airport to my hotel in the old city at the last minute, but had no problems. I was sent confirmation emails promptly, and was given all the information I needed to locate my driver on arrival. Prices were very good, and the driver was prompt and polite. Would highly recommend this company.
We used HTS last week for Hanoi Airport to our hotel in Old Quarter and back from hotel to the airport. Both the times, it was at odd hours; yet the service was great! We didn't have to wait for a minute on either side, the car was available before the appointed time. The booking process was extremely smooth thanks to Anna Nguyen. In fact we had to change our schedule on the return leg, but Anna was super helpful and everything was arranged perfectly. Highly recommend HTS! Good vehicles, good staff and efficient booking process! - Rashmi Warty
We booked all our transfers from UK before we arrived in Vietnam.Very easy to do. We had a couple of flight delays and one flight changed but Lucy and her team were on top of it all and the drivers were waiting for us each time. We had 6 taxis arranged and all turned up on time(even though we did not always arrive on time).
A great service. You may pay a couple of dollars more but that is well worth the peace of mind knowing you will be picked up and not have to find another taxi.
So in summary -a brilliant service. Highly recommended and I don’t write reviews very often
Thanks to Lucy,
An excellent accompaniment from beginning to end for 8 people, nothing to say everything was perfect
We had an excellent service from Hanoi Transfer service especially our contact Lucy Vu. It all started when I emailed Lucy from Dubai and our taxi was waiting for us on our arrival to Hanoi. I then used Lucy to provide me with taxis for all our transfers all over Vietnam she was very efficient and the prices were very competative