– As Hoi An is about 40km from Da Nang, it’s relatively fast and easy to travel between these two places.
– The distance from Da Nang Airport to Hue City is 100 km. It takes about 150 mins for transfer from Da Nang Airport to get Hue City.
When making a booking, you will need to advise us of your flight details and your accommodation details. Your transfer will be confirmed within 24 hours.
|Router||4 seat||7 seat||16 seat|
|Da Nang airport to City Center||$17||$20||$25|
|Da Nang airport to Hoi An Old Town||$17||$20||$25|
|Da Nang airport -Mercure Danang French Village Bana Hills||$30||$35||$45|
|Da Nang airport – Vinpearl Land Nam Hoi An||$25||$28||$45|
|Da Nang airport- InterContinental Danang Sun Peninsula Resort||$25||$28||$45|
|Da Nang airport to Hue||$80||$95||$130|
|Hoi An to Hue||$95||$115||$145|
Make An Inquiry
- Usually, there are 3 kinds of vehicles: 4-seater cars for maximum 2 passengers, 7-seater for maximum 5 passengers and 16-seater for maximum 10 passengers. ( this to allow room for your luggage ).
- Should you tip your driver? It is up to you whether you want to tip the driver or not. If you are happy with the service he gave you can, however, there is no obligation.
- You can pay by Credit card.
- The price is per car, not per person, and the quoted price is fully inclusive, with no added extras.
Submit your review
Hello, We are 7 people who arrive in da nang AirPort today at 22:30. We want to know if it will be possible rent transport. Thank you so much.
From Da Nang airport to
A La Carte Danang Beach(hotel)
Corner of Vo Nguyen Giap Street & Duong Dinh Nghe Street, S?n Trà, Da Nang
VN165 September 15, 2016
Need a pickup for Saturday 5-35pm
The ease of booking and paying for our Da Nang - Hoi An transfer was fine. The transfer itself was not great. Picked up as promised at the airport. However the driver seemed to have no idea where our hotel was. I think if you've been given one job to do you might check this first! Even 10km away from our hotel he was fumbling with his phone trying to use maps...while drifting across lanes and slowing down to a virtual crawl with traffic bearing down behind us! He stopped and asked directions 3 times in that last 5 km! In reality, it couldn't be simpler to locate our hotel which was located on the one and only main beachfront road that runs all the way from Da Nang to the Hoi An beaches. Based on this I decided not to book the return trip with HTS.