- 3 hours- Pick up time : 11:15- 11:30 for lunch option or 18:00-18:15 for Dinner option.
We start our tour at our office at 16A Ly Nam De Street, in old quarter of Hanoi. We promise to bring travelers into insight of the real lifestyle of local people which is part of Vietnamese populations. Only when taking part in daily pace of the locals, guests will understand their traditional ways of life. Hanoi is voted as the city of peace, so it is very safe to walk on any corners of town, and also a lot of rotating menu for choices around 36 old streets, such as: Phở bò (Rice noodles with beef), phở gà (rice noodles with chicken), bún ốc (rice noodles with snails), bánh cuốn (steamed rice pancakes rolled with pork), bánh gối (mushroom pillow cake), bún chả (rice noodles with grilled pork), mỳ trộn (mixed vermicelli), bánh mỳ Pa tê (Hanoi patê bread), bánh mỳ trứng (Hanoi bread with fried egg), nem cuốn (spring roll), Nộm hoa chuối (Banana flower salad), Banh xèo (Fried pancake) Cafe trứng (Egg coffee), Chè (Sweet gruel soup), And one or more cup of Bia hơi (Hanoi beer) or Trà đá (iced tea) which tourist would not want to miss out when exploring Hanoi…..
- Group tour : 25usd/ pax
- Private tour : 35usd/pax
- Motorbike : 55usd/pax
- Cooking class : 45usd/pax
Include in the tour:
- Plenty of traditional food are carefully chosen for guests including dishes and drinks and food tasting is subject to change without notice.
- Enthusias and skilled English speaker tour guide.
- Pick-up and drop-off (Old Quarter only).
- Tipping for tour guide is not compulsory and is up to your satisfaction to services.
- Personal expenses: shopping and other extra services.
- Food- body massage
Make an Inquiry
Submit your review
Our guide Lin has such a friendly nature. While we explored the different flavours of Vietnam, she made us feel like family. Thank Lin the Egg coffee was amazing!!
My guide Tu was excellent and I'd highly recommend this trip in Hanoi if your planning on staying for a few days. Thanks again
A Hanoi Street Food walking tour is the best way to explore Hanoi, with its charming French Quarter, ancient Old Quarter, and more.