- Day 1: Arrival in Hanoi. Transfer to hotel. Your leisure time. Overnight at hotel in Hanoi.
- Day 2: Cruising through thousand of islands and islets in Halong bay. Visit famous attractions. Overnight on boat – (B,L,D).
- Day 3: Continue exploring the Halong bay. Back to Hanoi. Transfer you directly to the airport for the flight to Hue. Overnight at hotel in Hue – (B,L).
- Day 4: Hue city tour. Visit famous places in Hue. Transfer to Hoi An and stay at resort in Hoi An – (B,L).
- Day 5: Morning, visit My Son Sanctuary. Afternoon, visit Hoi An old town on foot. Overnight at resort in Hoi An – (B,L).
- Day 6: Your leisure for relax, walking around the town and shopping. Flight to Ho Chi Minh city and overnight at hotel – (B).
- Day 7: Morning, visit famous places in Ho Chi Minh city. Afternoon, heading Cu Chi to visit the Cu Chi tunnel. Back to Ho Chi Minh city and overnight at hotel – (B,L).
- Day 8: Boat trip on mekong river to a family business which epitomizes the idyllic rural lifestyle, walking through the fruit plantation village. Back to Ho Chi Minh city and stay overnight at hotel – (B,L).
- Day 9: Breakfast at hotel. Your leisure until your departure time. Our driver comes to your hotel and transfers you to airpot for your departure flight – (B,L).
Day 1: Arrival In Hanoi.
Our driver welcomes you at airport and transfers you to hotel in Old Quarter of Hanoi. Rest of the day is your leisure time for walking around and shopping.
Stay overnight at hotel in Hanoi.
Day 2: Hanoi – Halong bay (B,L,D)
08.00 Am, our guide comes to your hotel to pick you up for Halong bay. Arrival in Halong bay at 11.45pm. Get aboard and enjoy welcome drink, get a brief introduction about cruise and safety guidelines.
After checking-in your cabin, have lunch while Cruising through thousand amazing islands and islets in Halong bay. Visit many famous places in the bay: fishing village, pearl farm in the north of Vietnam to understand pearl farming and what makes a good pearl.
Sunset: Relax on boat and taking part in a cooking demonstration and food decor with Chef. Dinner is served aboard restaurant.
Night time: Join squid fishing with the crew members, sing karaoke or just laze around or relax in your cabin.
Stay overnight on boat in Halong bay.
Day 3: Halong bay – Hanoi (B,L)
Early morning, risers can enjoy Taichi lesson on sundeck. Morning view of bay’s landscape with a cup of tea or coffee then have breakfast at sunrise. After breakfast, visit a gorgeous cave in the bay – Amazing Cave (Sung Sot cave). Then going back to the boat and check out your cabin. The boat continue cruising through many islands while you are having lunch.
Disembark at 11.45. Going back to Hanoi and transfer you directly to the airport for the flight to Hue. Arrival in Hue and stay overnight at hotel in Hue.
Day 4: Hue city tour – Hoi An (B,L)
After breakfast at the hotel, our guide and driver pick up you and then take a full day to discover Hue.
You will visit Emperor Minh Mang’s Mausoleum, Emperor Khai Dinh’s Mausoleum, Performing Programs Of Vo Kinh Van An – Vietnam Traditional Kungfu and Emperor Tu Duc ’s Mausoleums. Stop on the way to see how conical hats and incense sticks are made. Enjoy buffet lunch at a local restaurant.
In the afternoon, visit Imperial capital during Nguyen Dynasty and the seven – storey Thien Mu Pagoda on the riverbank. Return by boat on the gentle Perfume River and do not miss the sunset on the river.
Come back your hotel to pick up your luguage and transfer to Hoi An. Stay overnight at hotel in Hoi An.
Day 5: Hoi An – Leisure time (B)
At 08.00, our guide picks you up at hotel and leave Hoi An for visiting My Son Holly Land – the ruins of Cham people and was an imperial city during Cham dynasty. Here you can have more chance to explore and understand of technique of Old Cham people in making red bricks to build Tower which still now a secret to everyone, you can see a large complex of religious relics that comprises more than 65 architectural works. It also surprises for those who are curious with architectural art. In 1999, UNESCO labeled the Cham architecture in My Son as a World Cultural Heritage Site. Moreover, you have chance to enjoy traditional music performed by Cham girls in their colorful uniforms.
Afternoon, we will discover the city of Hoi An by foot. The historic town which used to be a prosperous seaport city from the 16th to 18th centuries is now a beautiful city that can’t be missed while touring the South East Asian region. While walking through the city, we will visit Hoi An’s Colorful Local Market, Tan Ky Old House, Fu Jian Assembly Hall, and the 400-year-old Japanese Covered Bridge. Travelers can also see local residents raise silkworms and produce silk for Hoi An’s burgeoning textile industry.
Stay overnight at hotel in Hoi An.
Day 6: Hoi An – Ho Chi Minh city (B)
Morning, relax at the resort or take a walk around the Old Town on your own.
Afternoon, take a flight to Ho Chi Minh city. After checking-in the room, it’s your leisure time exploring the city or shopping.
Stay overnight at hotel in Ho Chi Minh city.
Day 7: Ho Chi Minh city tour – Cu Chi tunnel (B,L)
After breakfast, visit some famous place in Ho Chi Minh city: Visit the Re-Unification Palace, the Notre Dame Cathedral, the War Remains Museum, Jade Emperor Temple.
In the afternoon, heading to Cu Chi. Exploring Cu Chi Tunnel: The tunnel network of Cu Chi became legendary during the 1960s for its role in facilitating VC control of a large rural area only 30km to 40km from Ho Chi Minh city.
Stay overnight at hotel in Ho Chi Minh city.
Day 8: Ho Chi Minh city – My Tho – Ben Tre (B,L)
Enjoy the scenic journey along the National Highway bordered by green rice fields.
On arrival at My Tho, visit Vinh Trang pagoda, take a leisurely boat ride along the river, view the stilt houses, fruit plantations and fishing villages along the river bank. Proceed to Tortoise islet, have lunch in the orchard garden. Then a boat ride to An Khanh – a less touristy attraction in Ben Tre, enjoy cruising on a hand-rowed sampan under the shadow of the water coconut trees along natural canals. Have a short cycling trip (applied for private tour/if time permitted) then enjoy seasonal fruit & honey tea to the sound of “Southern Vietnamese folk music”, performed by locals.
Visit a family business which epitomizes the idyllic rural lifestyle, taste the delicious coconut candy & observe the pastoral life as you roam through the fruit plantation and village. Meet the bus and return to Ho Chi Minh city. This trip provides a fascinating insight into daily life in the Mekong Delta and you are guaranteed to take home your own private collection of beautiful memories.
Back to Ho Chi Minh city. Stay overnight at hotel.
Day 9: Ho Chi Minh city – Departure (B)
Breakfast at hotel. Your leisure until your departure time.
Our driver comes to your hotel and transfers you to airpot for your departure flight.
- Halong bay: 1 night on Signature Cruise (optional: Sealife Cruise).
- Ho Chi Minh city: 3 nights at Royal Lotus Sai Gon hotel.
- Hanoi: 1 nights at Golden Silk hotel.
- Hue: 1 night Imperial Hue hotel.
- Hoi An: 2 nights at Vinh Hung resort.
Tour price includes:
- Airport pickup and transfer.
- Boat trip in Hue and Mekong Delta.
- Room on boat in Halong bay with Air Conditioner.
- Meals mentioned (B,L,D = Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner).
- Transfer and transport as per itinerary.
- English speaking guide.
- Mentioned accommodations.
- Entrance and sightseeing fees.
- Your private expenses.
4 & 5 star