From Hanoi airport (Noi Bai) to Sapa (Lao Cai) about Hanoi 320 km, and takes by car about 4.5 – 5 hours.
Shuttle Bus: It costs $15/pax for one way. ( Departure from Hanoi 6-6.30 AM and arrival to Sapa 11.30-12.00 AM . or – Departure from Hanoi 10.00 PM and arrival to Sapa 5.AM )
By train: See post http://www.hanoitransferservice.com/train-hanoi-to-sapa-2521/
Private Car: Using a private car is more convenient and more flexible. The travel time is shorter because you don’t have to wait for others, and it allows you some breaks for photographs, refreshments or a toilet stop along the way.
|Car type||1 way||2 days 1 night|
- Usually, there are 3 kinds of vehicles: 4-seater cars for maximum 3 passengers, 7-seater for maximum 5 passengers and 16-seater for maximum 11 passengers. ( this to allow room for your luggage ).
- Noi Bai International Airport in Hanoi is the largest in the north of the country. It is 35 km from the city centre, and the travel time to or from the city centre is approximately 45 minutes (1hour in peak times) There have been many difficulties for travelers who call taxis’ for transferring from Noi Bai Airport to Hanoi. Guests are sometimes charged too highly, or taken to wrong hotels or destinations.
- Should you tip your driver? It is up to you whether you want to tip the driver or not. If you are happy with the service he gave you can, however, there is no obligation.
- You can pay by Credit card.
- The price is per car, not per person, and the quoted price is fully inclusive, with no added extras.
Make an enquiry
- Q:Distant Hanoi (NoiBai airport) to Sapa ?
- A:320km from Noi bai airport, 350km from Hanoi center.
- Q:How long transfer from Hanoi to Lao Cai – Sapa?
- A: Take by car about 4.5 -5 house.
- Hanoi to sapa by private car.
- hanoi to sapa distance, Lao Cai.
- hanoi to sapa how long.
- hanoi to sapa bus price
- best way hanoi to sapa ?
Submit your review
Thank you Anna ^_^
i would like to get a ground package for 5d4n from hanoi to sapa
We had 4 adults and 4 kids, booked 16 seater van which was just nice for 8 of us and 6 pieces of luggage. The driver who picked us from airport, to and fro Halong Bay wasn't too friendly but still drove safely. The driver who sent us to airport on the last day was nice and appreciative. Anna responded swiftly to my enquiries and request for her to settle an issue during the return leg from Halong Bay. Thank U Anna and HTS! 🙂
Hanoi to Sapa Tour
14 Dec, Thu: We will arrive Hanoi Noi Bai International Airport airport at 6pm and would like the car to go to Sapa to stay overnight at Sapa hotel
16 Dec, Sat : Evening time to depart Sapa to reach Hanoi hotel to stay overnight
Can you kindly quote us please?
20 comments on “Hanoi to Sapa by bus and private car”
Our group have 4 people. We are planning to arrive to Hanoi airport on 26 Sep 15, 8:30 AM.
I would like to ask for the price if we take the private car direct to Sapa + we would like to return from Sapa on 28 Sep 15. What’s the total cost?
We are 4 people and we want to go to Sapa the 27th of august and back the 29th of august. How much cost a pivate car? How to book this?
My group of 6 shall arrive at Hanoi (NoiBai) on Nov 20 at 21.15 and want to go to Sapa. Can we hire a 7-seater? We plan to be back in Hanoi on Nov 22. May I know the total cost ?
Hi, we are family of 5 (2 adults & 3 children) traveling to Sapa on 18 Sept.
Can you quote us a transport from Lao Cai to Bac Ha Market to sapa .
We would like to hire a car from Hanoi Airport 18 March 2015 to Sapa and back to Hanoi 20 March for 2 people? How much is total cost ? Also what is driving time to Sapa by private car?
Comments are closed.