Hanoi – Halong – Sapa 6 days of touring to discover the treasures of Northern Vietnam. The travel includes all of the highlights around Hanoi and its surrounds. We pick you up on arrival at the airport, transfer you to your hotel, and explore Hanoi on a city tour. The next wonderful place is Halong Bay, it is one of seven wonders of the new world, and the closing of experience of this journey takes you to Sapa for two days.
Day 1: Hanoi arrival – Hanoi city tour
- Arriving in Hanoi
- Our guide will meet you at the airport and transfer you to your hotel.
- After lunch, you will visit theTemple of literature, then continue on to visit Museum of Ethnology– the most interesting museum in Hanoi with many different displays relating the 54 Vietnamese ethnic groups. You will visit Hoan Kiem lake (Restore Sword Lake) and the last place of the Hanoi tour is taking a walk to visit the old Quarter of Hanoi and watching a traditional Vietnam water puppet show.
Includes: Transfer, lunch, tour guide, entrance fee, hotel in Hanoi
- Depart Hanoi and drive to Halong Bay,with a refreshment break along the way
- Arrive into Halong Bay at midday and transfer to your comfortable junk to begin the cruise around majestic Halong Bay while enjoying a delicious lunch.
- Explore limestone caves dotted around the bay, or soak up the sun on the top deck.
- In the evening the chef will prepare a splendid meal comprised of fresh seafood dishes.
Includes: Transfer, hotel breakfast, lunch, dinner, tour guide, entrance fee, Halong cruise.
- Enjoy an early morning swim followed by breakfast onboard the junk.
- Visit Luon Cave before cruising slowly back to the main harbor and your return transport toHanoi
- On arrival, aroundt 5pm, you will be dropped off, back at your hotel in Hanoi.
- Travel to Sapa, on the overnight train in a/c 4 berth, soft sleeper cabins .
Includes: Transfer, breakfast, lunch, tour guide, entrance fee, Halong cruise, night train to Sapa.
Day 4: Sapa arrival and easy trekking to Cat Cat village
- The night train arrives in Lao Cai station around 6am
- Drive up the mountains from Lao Cai station to Sapa, a delightful former French hill station situated in the mountainous region of Vietnam’s northwest close to the Chinese border. The region is home to many ethnic minority groups who wear their traditional, colorful attire, proudly
- Take a guided walk through rice paddies and tiny hill tribe villages.The afternoon will be spent exploring the fabulous markets selling traditional art and crafts, embroidery and silver.
Day 5: Sapa easy trekking to Ta Van village and Night train to Hanoi
- Spend half of the day trekking to hill tribe villages
- Return to Sapa by van, and refresh (a shower will be arranged before your train in Sapa or Lao Cai)
- Take the overnight train and return to Hanoi. (a/c 4 berth, soft sleeper cabins)
Inclusions: Transfer, hotel breakfast, lunch, tour guide, entrance fee, Night train to hanoi.
- Arrive in Hanoi in the early morning and take a short break, shower & enjoy breakfast in a mini–hotel before departing to the airport.
- You will be transferred to the Hanoi airport for your scheduled onward flight or to continue your journey to visit other cities inVietnam.
- We hope you enjoyed your journey and see you again.
Includes: Transfer, hotel breakfast, tour guide, hotel in the morning.
- Visa fees.
- Travel insurance.
- Personal expenses.
- Any services not mentioned in the above list of day inclusions.
Submit your review