La Casta Cruise has a special itinerary. Travellers will experience the exotic space of Lan Ha Bay – inside the world natural wonder.
DAY 1: HALONG BAY – LAN HA BAY
7:45 – 8:15: Get picked up from your hotel (In Hanoi Old Quarter area and not included in cabin rate).
8:15 ~ 11:30: Follow the newest highway connecting Hanoi and Hai Phong.
Upon arrival at Station number 17 – OVERNIGHT CRUISE PORT, Tuan Chau Maria, Ha Long passengers will be welcomed by receptionist at La Casta’s waiting lounge.
11:30 – 12:00: After taking a rest, our high speed tender will transfer you to the main boat (Around 25 minutes).
Get onboard and warmly welcome from La Casta crew team with welcome drink.
After that, you will be given a short briefing about La Casta Cruise and safety guideline at our restaurant.
Complete the check-in procedure and check-into our suite cabins.
13:00: Enjoy a lunch in the restaurant. La Casta Cruise start to depart for the voyage to discover the Lan Ha Bay.
15:45: Visit the Ba Trai Dao area and the natural lagoon of Lan Ha Bay – this area includes the beach breaths a romantic atmosphere and three smaller islets like three giant peaches on the sea. You can join with our activities such as: kayaking, swimming, sightseeing and explore the Ba Trai Dao area.
(In unfavorable weather conditions, to ensure the safety of our guest, this destination would be change into Dark and Bright cave- famous for the pristine natural beauty and poetic, attractive seascape of Lan Ha Bay. You can join with our activities such as: kayaking, sightseeing on the bamboo boat, … – This is the best time for you to enjoy bamboo boats or swimming which is an interesting activity to discover the truest beauty of the stunning limestone structure and the blue sky of Lan Ha Bay).
17:30 – 18:30: Come back to our La Casta cruise and enjoy the pre-dinner sunset party with Happy Hour Promotion (buy 1 get 1 free with some kinds of drinks) at the bar while watching the view of the bay at sunset.
18:00: Join a cooking demonstration, our chef will guide you how to make some simple signature Vietnamese dishes.
19:30: Enjoy special seafood and typical Vietnamese food on the cruise.
21:00: Evening entertainment: Squid fishing, karaoke… Overnight on the La Casta Cruise.
DAY 2: LAN HA BAY – HANOI
6:15: Wake up early, join the Tai Chi session on sundeck area, enjoy the fresh atmosphere and watch the sunrise in Lan Ha Bay.
7:00 – 7:45: Have breakfast. Admit morning view of bay’s landscape with a cup of tea or coffee.
● Stroke the stunning views of the Bay and it’s dramatic limestone islets
- Visit the famous Tra Bau, it’s time for freely kayak and explore the landscape, or swim…
09:00: Back to your cabin, relax and check carefully all the luggage before leaving your cabin.
09:30: Check-out and enjoy a fantastic cruise on the bay for room service. Complete check out procedure and enjoy your brunch at La Casta cruise.
10:30: Enjoy the brunch at restaurant.
11:30: Disembark at Tuan Chau harbor, we hope you have enjoyed your time with us and wish you a safe onward journey.
* Because of cruising conditions, the program may be changed slightly due to specific weather or tide conditions without prior notice to visitors. Wi-Fi is available although internet connectivity is limited due to the geography of Ha Long.
- One night aboard La Casta Cruise
- Entrance fees, sightseeing fee, kayaking, bamboo boat
- English/ Vietnamese speaking tour guide
- Luxury accommodation with shower & bathtub
- Welcome drink
- Meals onboard: 01 lunch, 01 dinner, 01 breakfast and 01 brunch
- Insurance on-board
- Free WIFI, Satellite – HD LED Television in the cabin
- Fishing equipment
- Outdoor Jacuzzi
- Spa treatment services
- Tips for tour guide and driver
- Personal expenses
- Other services and items not mentioned in the “INCLUSION”
- Program & activities:
- The itinerary can be changed without prior notice
- The time line of this itinerary is not exact, actual timeline will be informed on cruise before departure
- All activities are included and optional. You can stay on the boat and relax instead of joining outside activities.
- Food & beverage on board:
- All meals on board are included as clearly stated in the program
- Standard menus onboard are served for all customers. If there is a special food request, please inform us at least 24 hours before departure.
- Personal documents and belongings:
- Not to be missed: Valid ID card/Passport (necessary for check-in)