– As Hoi An is about 40km from Da Nang, it’s relatively fast and easy to travel between these two places.
– The distance from Da Nang Airport to Hue City is 100 km. It takes about 150 mins for transfer from Da Nang Airport to get Hue City.
When making a booking, you will need to advise us of your flight details and your accommodation details. Your transfer will be confirmed within 24 hours.
|Router||4 seat||7 seat||16 seat|
|Da Nang airport to Hoi An||$17||$20||$35|
|Da Nang airport to Hue||$60||$65||$90|
|Hoi An to Hue||$65||$70||$95|
From 23:00 to 5:00 AM extra 5$/car
- Usually, there are 3 kinds of vehicles: 4-seater cars for maximum 3 passengers, 7-seater for maximum 5 passengers and 16-seater for maximum 12 passengers. ( this to allow room for your luggage ).
- Should you tip your driver? It is up to you whether you want to tip the driver or not. If you are happy with the service he gave you can, however, there is no obligation.
- You can pay by Credit card.
- The price is per car, not per person, and the quoted price is fully inclusive, with no added extras.