Halong Legacy Cruise offers a one-of-a-kind experience aboard a traditional oriental-style boat. Our crews provide you with first-class service throughout the length of your journey. That makes your vacation a truly unique and unforgettable experience.
The cruise liner contains seven spacious cabins, full of luxury equipments with private en-suite bathroom, a large sundeck, elegant dining room, lounge bar, kayaking and exciting entertainments. Board the Legacy Cruise where a mesmerizing experience is guaranteed.
Price from: $129/pax.
DAY 01: Visit Halong bay – Swimming & kayaking (L/D)
- Noon: Around 12.30 arrive in Halong tourist dock. You will be transferred to Legacy Legend boat by small tender, enjoy welcome drinks; check-in your cabin.
- PM: Enjoyed Vietnamese lunch and beautiful Halong bay toward Lan Ha bay, passing many beautiful limestone karst islands…
- – Around 15.00 – 16.00: Time to visit Titop island – the most beautiful island in Halong bay, you can swimming at nice beach or climb up to the top & enjoy amazing Halong bay view.
- – Around 16.30 – 17.30: Time to swim & do kayaking at the pristine place. You will have chance to do kayaking by your own to explore the bay, islets & swimming in the tranquil water.
- – Around 17.30: Enjoy Sunset party on the sundeck with some fresh fruits. Enjoy dinner on boat.
- – Enjoy Sunset party on the sundeck with some fresh fruits. Enjoy dinner on boat.
- Evening: Karaoke, play games, Squid fishing, chat with other group….
DAY 02: Visiting cave – Halong bay & back to habour (B/L)
- 6.30 am: You can get up early & enjoy some cup of coffee under the peaceful morning with sunshine, some sound of bird, waves…Enjoy breakfast at the restaurant.
- – 7.45 am: After breakfast, Visiting Grotto – we will visit one of the most beautiful grotto in Halong bay.
- – Around 9.00 am, back to the Legacy Legend Halong cruise, time for checking-out. The cruise starts back to the harbor.
- – Enjoy Cooking class, learning the way to make Vietnamese Spring-roll before early lunch on boat at around 11.00 am.
- Around 12.30 noon, our bus and tour guide will take you back to Hanoi. End of services.
Price from $229/pax
Day 01: Hanoi – Bai Tu Long Bay – Vong Vieng village
- 7:30am – 08:am: Pick up from your hotel, and depart for Halong city through the countryside, farmlands and Red River Delta.
- 10:15am: Stopover on the way for a refreshment and toilet break
- 12:30pm: Arrive at Hongai habour – next to Baitho (poem) mountain, check–into your the Legacy Cruise. Welcome drinks will be served on boarding.
- 1:00pm: Lunch is served while cruising through the Bai Tu Long Bay.
- 3:30pm: Transfer by small local bamboo row boat or by kayak (around 01 hour) to visit Vong Vieng floating fishing village. Our guide will give you some information and interesting facts about this fascinating village and its local community who lives on the water.
- 4:30pm: Back to the Legacy Cruise, cruising to Drum cave for docking.
- Time for a relaxing afternoon, make the most of sunbathing on the deck
- Enjoy a small party with fresh fruit and Vietnamese tea, joining cooking class
- 7:00pm: Dinner is served in the restaurant.
- 9:00pm: Leisure time to enjoy a chat around the bar, dancing, karaoke; watch a movie or ẹnjoy night fishing… Relax and spend a romantic night on board.
Day 2:Explore Halong Bay – Lan Ha bay with kayaking (B/L/D)
- 6:30 – 7:00am Start your day with coffee, tea or a photo hunt.
- 7:00am – 8:30am: Have breakfast on board.
- 8:30am: Transfer to a Day Boat for a cruise to the Three Peach beach or Soi Sim island (depends on weather)
- 9:00 – 10:30am: Swimming and relaxation on the nice beach
- 10:45am: Keep cruising to the Light and Dark cave area, swimming before Lunch.
- 1:00pm: Explore the Light and Dark Cave by kayaking. Swimming and relaxation.
- 1:00pm: Visit a floating Pearl Farm and learn the technique for making high quality pearls.
- 4:00pm: Cruise back to the Halong Legacy for the second night.
- 7:00pm: Enjoy dinner. Socialize with other guests, squid fishing, star-gaze or just laze around.
- Overnight on board.
Day 03: Halong – Bai Tu Long Bay – Hanoi (B/L)
- Start your day with Tai Chi exercises or a photo hunt.
- 7:00am: Breakfast, coffee and tea and served.
- 8:00am: Visit splendid Surprise (Sung Sot) Cave.
- 9:00am: Return to the Legacy boat, and take time to refresh and relax before checking out.
- Keep sailing back through the waters and pass by a number of caves including Trong (Drum) cave, Dong Tien (Fairy) lake, Man’s head islet, Yen Ngua (saddle) mountain…
- An early lunch is served.
- 12;00pm: Arrive at the pier, and its time to say goodbye to the crew
- 12:45pm: Return from Halong to Hanoi by your road vehicle.
- 2:30pm: Stopover on the way for refreshment and toilet break
- Around 5:00pm: Arrive in Hanoi, and your tour finishes at your hotel.
- Children under 5 years old are FOC, sharing room with parent.
- Children from 6 to 11 years old are charged 75%, sharing room with parents.
- Full equipped cabin with A/C, hot water.
- All meals as itinerary.
- Complimentary morning tea and coffee.
- Welcome drink.
- Kayaking or small bamboo boat on the fist day.
- Kayaking on the second day.
- Entrance and sightseeing fees.
- Fishing equipment.
- English speaking guide on boat.
- Insurance on boat.
- Shuttle bus per person round trip (see costs above).
- Private car (upon request).
- Additional drinks.
- VAT tax.
- Tips and other personal expenses.
- All other services not clearly mentioned above.
- This itinerary is subject to change without prior notice. Please get final confirmation from our sales staff before your departure. Rates are subjected to changed without prior notice.
- Promotion might apply, inclusions and exclusions might change – you will be informed of changes upon booking.
- Advanced reservation is required with full passenger details, including Full Name, Date of Birth, Nationality, Passport Number, Visa Expiry Date etc.
Submit your review
Hi,I would like to book the 2 days program overnight 30th December for 2 people.Please provide how I can provide you with my personal details
NOt sure is this the way to book a 2 or 3 days Halong Legacy cruise. My available is Oct 12 to 14. One person. Sounds fun.Please email, as i can join either 2 or 3 days, only if available.
what is the price for 2 persons from Hanoi , and back .
I will spent 1 night with my wife and look for a package
The trip and staff were excellent, meals great and we had a wonderful time and great company. We would recommend this tour to our friends and people asking about our trip.
Excellent choice to spend 2 days in Halong Bay cruising around the islands. The quality of service, food and amenities on the Legacy are fantastic.